iteraplan 3.2 available
In iteraplan 3.2 many improvements and suggestions of our customers and community members have been integrated. It offers, among other things:
- Data exchange with other ITM tools: The new REST interface provides read access to iteraplan data.
- More freedom with the choice of a database: iteraplan can now also use Microsoft SQL Server as backend (additional contract package required).
- What happens in the context of an information system? The new neighborhood diagram has the answer.
- And even more visualization options: The Nesting Cluster Diagram now supports filtering and coloring.
- Up to 70 % time savings when importing large amounts of data: The Excel and XMI import has seen a significant speed up.
- Dashboard templates for all: Multiple templates for a single building block type are now possible.
We introduce all new features in detail in a series of blog entries. We welcome every feedback. Contact us for questions and suggestions at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks to the development team and all colleagues who have contributed in the completion of the new release. In April 2014, the next iteraplan release will arrive with a focus on usability enhancements.